0.5.7.1 – Minor Release
- (BugFix) – Fixed on-game-launch exception when starting a netplay game
- (BugFix) – Fixed ‘import config’ prompt on launch always appearing when user has explictly said NO to this previously
- (BugFix) – Manual download method for mednafen no longer ‘hangs’ the UI
- (BugFix) – Mednafen folder selection method now no longer results in an inifinate loop of menus under certain conditions
Important Release Notes (0.5.7.x Major Branch)
This release introduces a number of bugfixes that can be seen below. It has also done away with all the separate DAT and json files that were being used to identify games on import. The now reside in a SQLite database that is shipped with release.
In order for the new DATDB and bugfixes to come into play, please rescan your ROMs and DISCs before raising any issues.
There is also (still) an official MedLaunch mednafen server running in the UK. More details can be found here: http://node.asnitech.co.uk/ and the server is automatically listed in the server browser within MedLaunch.
- (BugFix) – Fixed issue with ROMs inside zip files not launching correctly (ROMs will need a rescan for fix to take effect)
- (BugFix) – Removed ‘-wswan.rotateinput’ command that was causing more recent versions of Mednafen to not launch wswan games
- (BugFix) – Fixed issue with SBI file import for m3u games
- (BugFix) – Cancel button on scanning and scraping dialogs now works correctly
- (Enhancement) – All separate disparate DAT files have been combined into a smaller, fast SQLite DB